AAAGH!!
ok. it is 4:58 in the morning and i am so FURKING stirred up about this subject that before I go to sleep tonight, i just waant to ask ONE question...
WHY IS IT that every SINGLE FRIGGING ONE of our friends who has CHILDREN wants to always keep on asking us WHY DO WE NOT WANT TO HAVE KIDS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!
huh?!?!
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZUS christ will it frigging ever END?!?!?!
F:O:R THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGH
I will drop this for now but believe me. . . . we are going to ADDRESS this.
BOLLOCKS!!!
Good night!
AGH!
ok. it is 4:58 in the morning and i am so FURKING stirred up about this subject that before I go to sleep tonight, i just waant to ask ONE question...
WHY IS IT that every SINGLE FRIGGING ONE of our friends who has CHILDREN wants to always keep on asking us WHY DO WE NOT WANT TO HAVE KIDS RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?!
huh?!?!
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeZUS christ will it frigging ever END?!?!?!
F:O:R THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGH
I will drop this for now but believe me. . . . we are going to ADDRESS this.
BOLLOCKS!!!
Good night!
AGH!
0 Responses to “kids”
Post a Comment