User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Facelifts all around

This is what I'm doing.

I'm doing that thing that is supposedly not sustainable. I'm in a bad spot in my head at the moment and therefore I change physical appearances.

Of everything. I didnt just start with my blog, I also wore nice clothes to work (rather than jeans) TWICE in a row, complete with g-string and nice socks.

I have scheduled a trim for my hair... (no big deal, god I'd get divorce papers if I ever did anything drastic) and I've cleaned up my workstation from top to bottom. I've even made a vow to practice yoga at home, and not just the days I have class.

The blog is the least of my worries, but it is indeed getting a makeover too. I like this template because it incorporates my favorite colour scheme design in the world (lime green with silver/grey accents), plus utilizes orange, my second favorite colour.

The other one just started making me puke, every time I opened it, it just BLED ireland which really began to annoy me when I'm in such a mental state.

I shall now proceed to make this my space, and I quite like the new www. address of it, as I prefer to think of myself as having wayward balls, rather than being a wayward child. Not only that but I stole that lyric from Rory Gallagher and it's therefore not really that creative.

whatever.

We'll see how long I ride this wave....

0 Responses to “Facelifts all around”

Post a Comment



© 2006