Story of Dress
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 14 December 2005 at 12/14/2005 08:41:00 pm.
Christmas Party... blah blah blah, coming up.
Long story short, the way of the Irish is to get all prom-dressed up for these things whatever.
So anyway, competition competition, hell fire, no fun buying the dress in town. What if it's similar to so-and-so's whatever.
THus, I bought my dress for the doo, in South Africa when we were there in Oct., and it's pretty ok. It went into the closet in the guest room when it came back from SA, and there it sits, never to be thought of again.
Until now.
The problem is I havent tried it on since then, and I forgot that I need:
A) appropriate bra (strapless + helpful)
B) different shoes
C) matching jewelry.
Here's the story:
Party = Friday (tomorrow is thursday)
What I have of A, B, and C? = NU'N.
And yes, I will be working my typical 8-10 hour day tomorrow. And yes, the party is starting at 8pm on friday. Tell me WHERE and WHEN is the shopping going to take place?!?
Stressed. And annoyed. Grrrrr.
Long story short, the way of the Irish is to get all prom-dressed up for these things whatever.
So anyway, competition competition, hell fire, no fun buying the dress in town. What if it's similar to so-and-so's whatever.
THus, I bought my dress for the doo, in South Africa when we were there in Oct., and it's pretty ok. It went into the closet in the guest room when it came back from SA, and there it sits, never to be thought of again.
Until now.
The problem is I havent tried it on since then, and I forgot that I need:
A) appropriate bra (strapless + helpful)
B) different shoes
C) matching jewelry.
Here's the story:
Party = Friday (tomorrow is thursday)
What I have of A, B, and C? = NU'N.
And yes, I will be working my typical 8-10 hour day tomorrow. And yes, the party is starting at 8pm on friday. Tell me WHERE and WHEN is the shopping going to take place?!?
Stressed. And annoyed. Grrrrr.
0 Responses to “Story of Dress”
Post a Comment