DUDE, WTF!?!?
I just found out today that magic mushrooms are <<again I say: HOLY SHIT!!>> legal in Ireland!?
And,
There's a shop that sells them about 10 minutes walk from my house!?!?!
Sorry, at this time, I just can not bring myself to complete my travel journal from the 2nd half of my xmas holidays in my blog, when there's news like this on the beat!!!
I am still . . . uh, speechless.
Ireland!
Who knew?!
I just found out today that magic mushrooms are <<again I say: HOLY SHIT!!>> legal in Ireland!?
And,
There's a shop that sells them about 10 minutes walk from my house!?!?!
Sorry, at this time, I just can not bring myself to complete my travel journal from the 2nd half of my xmas holidays in my blog, when there's news like this on the beat!!!
I am still . . . uh, speechless.
Ireland!
Who knew?!
0 Responses to “Holy shit!!!”
Post a Comment