Mother in law and one Sister in law are coming for the weekend, from Nederland.
They arrive on friday night on the 9:30pm Amsterdam flight, and stay til Sunday evening. A short trip. Which I'm fine with.
The Sister who's coming is Jacoba, the oldest of the 3 girls... I'm pretty sure she's 18 now. Man time flies. When I first met her she was like 13. . . as per my usual infamous habit, I still consider her a 13 year old. Which is why I have to make a mental note to remind myself not to ride her ass this weekend, about this new boy she's with. He's nearly 25, I think. . . ! And true to J's form, he's the son of another Frisian farmer (of course) and she's sooooooo in love with this older guy that she wants to drop out of college. (well at least I have READ that into the situation)
Good gravy, when I was 18 I was in a relationship with a 37 year old for F's sake!!!
Be nice, self!! Be nice!!
Maybe it's not actually the farmer's son, maybe she just really does hate college. I dunno. She's such a home-body I guess that could be it. She decided to do the HOUR AND A HALF COMMUTE every day to Leeuarden rather than move there, because she doesn't like being off the farm, or away from loverboy of course. I guess I'll know more this weekend.
They arrive on friday night on the 9:30pm Amsterdam flight, and stay til Sunday evening. A short trip. Which I'm fine with.
The Sister who's coming is Jacoba, the oldest of the 3 girls... I'm pretty sure she's 18 now. Man time flies. When I first met her she was like 13. . . as per my usual infamous habit, I still consider her a 13 year old. Which is why I have to make a mental note to remind myself not to ride her ass this weekend, about this new boy she's with. He's nearly 25, I think. . . ! And true to J's form, he's the son of another Frisian farmer (of course) and she's sooooooo in love with this older guy that she wants to drop out of college. (well at least I have READ that into the situation)
Good gravy, when I was 18 I was in a relationship with a 37 year old for F's sake!!!
Be nice, self!! Be nice!!
Maybe it's not actually the farmer's son, maybe she just really does hate college. I dunno. She's such a home-body I guess that could be it. She decided to do the HOUR AND A HALF COMMUTE every day to Leeuarden rather than move there, because she doesn't like being off the farm, or away from loverboy of course. I guess I'll know more this weekend.
0 Responses to “Heads up!”
Post a Comment