Reilly is back!!
I'm so happy I just had to write it out in full.
Someone rang us at 5am this morning, saying they were looking right at her--
lo and behold, they just happened to be right on the footpath immediately in front of our door! They'd been walking by, seeing the posters, and there she was, laying on this doorstep, shaking and exhausted. She even refused to go with them, so that they could keep her close until they could call us and we could collect her. Little did they know it was our house she was refusing to leave!!
A nice start to the day. And happiness abounds.
Now I'm off to dublin for some stupid conference and I guess the poster-collection will have to wait til tonight.
I'm so happy I just had to write it out in full.
Someone rang us at 5am this morning, saying they were looking right at her--
lo and behold, they just happened to be right on the footpath immediately in front of our door! They'd been walking by, seeing the posters, and there she was, laying on this doorstep, shaking and exhausted. She even refused to go with them, so that they could keep her close until they could call us and we could collect her. Little did they know it was our house she was refusing to leave!!
A nice start to the day. And happiness abounds.
Now I'm off to dublin for some stupid conference and I guess the poster-collection will have to wait til tonight.
0 Responses to “Whew!”
Post a Comment