"How to Build a Classic Rock Collection"
1 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 13 April 2006 at 4/13/2006 07:10:00 pm.
I was on Amazon today and found this link.
Under "How-to lists" .
Probably the most fabulous "How-to" I ever saw.
I just... love this feckin guy to bits.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/3HBWYCP0V59ZP/ref=2/102-9322363-3193767
Let's just get it out there: I love classic rock. I just love ROCK. I THRIVE on rock. I NEED rock. I have always loved classic rock and I . . . UGH! I just . . . Can't. . . . EXPRESS how much I laughed/loved this link!!!!
It's just......
......so TRUE! Who knew you could make a "how to" of classic rock!??!?!
I have all these albums. And this guy is right. He's just RIGHT.
Now it would be funny to find out he's like, a jewish high schooler from the upper east side or something.
Whoever he is I just wanna kiss his forehead.
Rock, man.
Under "How-to lists" .
Probably the most fabulous "How-to" I ever saw.
I just... love this feckin guy to bits.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/guides/guide-display/-/3HBWYCP0V59ZP/ref=2/102-9322363-3193767
Let's just get it out there: I love classic rock. I just love ROCK. I THRIVE on rock. I NEED rock. I have always loved classic rock and I . . . UGH! I just . . . Can't. . . . EXPRESS how much I laughed/loved this link!!!!
It's just......
......so TRUE! Who knew you could make a "how to" of classic rock!??!?!
I have all these albums. And this guy is right. He's just RIGHT.
Now it would be funny to find out he's like, a jewish high schooler from the upper east side or something.
Whoever he is I just wanna kiss his forehead.
Rock, man.
wow, man, that dude is on the money! I'm so stoked that he mentioned VU! No one knows VU!