Proof that I survived:
My parents' set of photographs from their trip.
This series of photos is not for the faint-hearted. It involves over 150 images of the following:
- Castles. Many castles. (They don't get out in Ireland much so, whatever)
- Birds. Too many birds. (Dad is a hobbiest ornothologist. Nerd)
- Flowers. Gardens + flowers. (They're all in their 50's what can I say)
- Cheesey poses. (Again, whatever.)
- Random photos of bedrooms. (They all get off on B&Bs, WTF!?)
I don't suggest that anyone views them. But I wanted to enter it for blogging posterity. We won't live here much longer.
Interesting fact: H & I came back from the little 3-day excursion with THREE photos on our camera. Aside from the inital ones of my house (beginning of slide show) and Cork skyline, etc., (end of slideshow), Dad had about 200!!!
Jeeze-a-lou, i had to go to like photo #68 or something outlandish to get to any pictures with hooch! Good lord, woman! The secret to the whole visit was booze and it took me until photo number 68!?!?!?!?!
I'm surprised you and H survived. I'll never take another picture of a lily as long as I live.
Oy!