User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Weekend photos

Organizers up front, please....
The sponsored dog walk for the office: ok, it was a "Family Day" so it was a pretty motley crew, but we had about 20 walkers from the actual office (out of about 90, that isnt so bad!), the rest were friends, relatives, and other riff-raff.


Padraig picking up Arthur's poo, Milo and Pluto observing:


Fantastic day for walking AND picnicing thereafter...


Then of course there was Sunday! (I'm number 11)

Here's a fabulous one of John O'D making a sensational tag... he is just fabulous. So fabulous that even my dearly beloved husband knows I think he is fabulous. So I can feel guilt free about saying: He is fabulous.

0 Responses to “Weekend photos”

Post a Comment



© 2006