I just spent 20 minutes writing a huge blog entry about seeing Robert Plant 2 nights ago, and how it made me feel. And it was brilliant. And my computer crashed.
I will now try to reconstruct said blog entry using one-word or one-sentence descriptions.
Best show in at least 5 years.
Good vantage point.
Great crowd.
Standing within (10 ft. of) the presence of greatness.
Still long blond curly hair, dancing like a madman, fit.
3 Led Zepplin songs, and 29 Palms.
Band = awesome... full of hot hot HOT charisma.
Crowd = typical Zepplin fans, cool. Especially for Ireland.
Pleasantly surprised... thought Ireland was too Top 40 for them.
Vibe, vibe, vibe.
Unbelievably cool 15 year olds.
Once *I* was that 15 year old walking the halls of school wearing the teeshirt of some band from 3 generations before my birth.
And there they were, right in front of me. 15-year old Jill and 15 year old Daryl G.
~sigh~
making out. So cute!
Warm beer in plastic cups.
Truly, in the presence of greatness.
I will now try to reconstruct said blog entry using one-word or one-sentence descriptions.
Best show in at least 5 years.
Good vantage point.
Great crowd.
Standing within (10 ft. of) the presence of greatness.
Still long blond curly hair, dancing like a madman, fit.
3 Led Zepplin songs, and 29 Palms.
Band = awesome... full of hot hot HOT charisma.
Crowd = typical Zepplin fans, cool. Especially for Ireland.
Pleasantly surprised... thought Ireland was too Top 40 for them.
Vibe, vibe, vibe.
Unbelievably cool 15 year olds.
Once *I* was that 15 year old walking the halls of school wearing the teeshirt of some band from 3 generations before my birth.
And there they were, right in front of me. 15-year old Jill and 15 year old Daryl G.
~sigh~
making out. So cute!
Warm beer in plastic cups.
Truly, in the presence of greatness.
0 Responses to “DAMN!”
Post a Comment