User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


appliances & fridays

Last weekend we bought a real live juicer.

We're the most hopped-up-on-Vitamin-C couple in the known universe these days. It's all about the carrot/ginger/orange/grapefruit/parsley/apple/mint/lime juices in this house.

Last night we went to the rugby game with the posse and then to Cleavers after with Kevvy + Gemma.

I had a day full of eating crap. I haven't done something like this in, I have no idea, over 2 years? --->
Morning: Cake (someone's going away cakes at work)
Lunch: Chinese (our friday tradition now)
Dinner: Hamburger (stadium food)
After: Beer (Cleavers has Erdinger on tap)

It's a juice day today.
Now I gotta go play my last Irish Tag Rugby games ever.

0 Responses to “appliances & fridays”

Post a Comment



© 2006