BOOKING REF: 2536FW
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 03 August 2006 at 8/03/2006 07:14:00 pm.
That's it. . . . Our ticket out of here.
Let the record show that 23 December 2006 will be our last day in Ireland. If you come hunting down the wayward w's. . . .
. . . we won't be here!!!!
It's officially official. And I feeeeeeeeeel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....
Side note:
Tomorrow.
Me & The Mr.
One Aer Lingus plane.
2 Tickets to Rome.
3 Days.
The Colosseum.
Food.
Wine.
Crazy Ellen.
I intend on following the Illuminati trail depicted in Dan Brown's book Angels and Demons and admiring places and things and everything pagan and conspiratory-related that I can find.
Starting out at Piazza della Popola (where E. works!) and moving on to the Extacy of St. Theresa, and of course everything Bernini.
I also intend on getting rip-roaring drunk on good Chianti and wearing very little clothes. It's like 300 degrees there right now.
I just hope we survive the 3-day Ellen immersion. This could get messy.
TBC...
Let the record show that 23 December 2006 will be our last day in Ireland. If you come hunting down the wayward w's. . . .
. . . we won't be here!!!!
It's officially official. And I feeeeeeeeeel fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....
Side note:
Tomorrow.
Me & The Mr.
One Aer Lingus plane.
2 Tickets to Rome.
3 Days.
The Colosseum.
Food.
Wine.
Crazy Ellen.
I intend on following the Illuminati trail depicted in Dan Brown's book Angels and Demons and admiring places and things and everything pagan and conspiratory-related that I can find.
Starting out at Piazza della Popola (where E. works!) and moving on to the Extacy of St. Theresa, and of course everything Bernini.
I also intend on getting rip-roaring drunk on good Chianti and wearing very little clothes. It's like 300 degrees there right now.
I just hope we survive the 3-day Ellen immersion. This could get messy.
TBC...
0 Responses to “BOOKING REF: 2536FW”
Post a Comment