I never know what to put here anymore
1 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 18 August 2006 at 8/18/2006 08:29:00 am.
OK first,
My best friend from 9-11th grade is going to be on TV tonight (in the US of A) Well, technically, it debuted on July 3rd but the production company forgot to tell them so they weren't able to let anyone know! However, it is being re-aired tonight (Friday) at 6pm USA CST. It's only 5 minutes in the second half of the show, but it was very cool to have a national show pick them, to invade their house on account of the fact it's so unique for a typical mid-western town. (They designed every nook & cranny themselves, and there's a real fire engine in the studio, complete with slidey-downey pole from top to bottom floor, etc.)
Channel: HGTV (53 on MediaCOM cable)
Show: Offbeat America
Time: Friday, 6:00pm
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hoba/episode/0,2496,HGTV_22456_43004,00.html
Second,
Vincey is so funny. He has a blog now. I put it in my links. (He still doesn't know I have a blog though, as I still can't tell anyone in this country... so SHH!) He's the only friend whose blog I follow whom, well, I actually SEE in the physical person.... nearly every day. Which begs the question "why should I even bother reading his blog?" but it's funny. So I do. Will be handy next year as well!
Third,
I am so busy it hurts. But I like it. But I don't. But I'm schitzo. Way too much work down in BW, Way too much work at my jobby-job here in Eire, Tag Rugby training Thurs., Yoga Tues., and a whopper of a pub night on Wednesday (but that was just incidental). So far this week I haven't had a break. But at least I'm not losing sleep. Yet.
Fourth,
Ireland got absolutely KILLED by Holland on the Wednesday International Friendly football game (refer to afore-mentioned Wednesday pub night). It was BRILL-IANT. Me, the Mr., Kevvy, PW, Pádraig, Tadhg, Alan L. and Brian went to Costigan's for the game because it wasnt on the normal tv package of channels, to watch. NL killed 'em 4-0. We quietly, politely, and reservedly clapped and I gave out a few tiny squeels, much to the dismay of the mainly (duh) Irish crowd. Had fun, had a few gins, went home on time. Loved the win. FANTASTIC.
Finally,
I need a really good name for my Premiership League Fantasy Football team.
My best friend from 9-11th grade is going to be on TV tonight (in the US of A) Well, technically, it debuted on July 3rd but the production company forgot to tell them so they weren't able to let anyone know! However, it is being re-aired tonight (Friday) at 6pm USA CST. It's only 5 minutes in the second half of the show, but it was very cool to have a national show pick them, to invade their house on account of the fact it's so unique for a typical mid-western town. (They designed every nook & cranny themselves, and there's a real fire engine in the studio, complete with slidey-downey pole from top to bottom floor, etc.)
Channel: HGTV (53 on MediaCOM cable)
Show: Offbeat America
Time: Friday, 6:00pm
http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hoba/episode/0,2496,HGTV_22456_43004,00.html
Second,
Vincey is so funny. He has a blog now. I put it in my links. (He still doesn't know I have a blog though, as I still can't tell anyone in this country... so SHH!) He's the only friend whose blog I follow whom, well, I actually SEE in the physical person.... nearly every day. Which begs the question "why should I even bother reading his blog?" but it's funny. So I do. Will be handy next year as well!
Third,
I am so busy it hurts. But I like it. But I don't. But I'm schitzo. Way too much work down in BW, Way too much work at my jobby-job here in Eire, Tag Rugby training Thurs., Yoga Tues., and a whopper of a pub night on Wednesday (but that was just incidental). So far this week I haven't had a break. But at least I'm not losing sleep. Yet.
Fourth,
Ireland got absolutely KILLED by Holland on the Wednesday International Friendly football game (refer to afore-mentioned Wednesday pub night). It was BRILL-IANT. Me, the Mr., Kevvy, PW, Pádraig, Tadhg, Alan L. and Brian went to Costigan's for the game because it wasnt on the normal tv package of channels, to watch. NL killed 'em 4-0. We quietly, politely, and reservedly clapped and I gave out a few tiny squeels, much to the dismay of the mainly (duh) Irish crowd. Had fun, had a few gins, went home on time. Loved the win. FANTASTIC.
Finally,
I need a really good name for my Premiership League Fantasy Football team.
Dude, I gotta say, the western room was so much cooler than the fire truck! Duck was watching with me and he was soooooooooo amazed that I know (knew) Tisha. Crazy.