My eyeballs are dry and weary. From working hella late at the office and then coming home and working consistantly on the computer right up til bedtime. The Mr. has been so good-- making dinner 3 nights in a row, cleaning the house top to bottom for the strangers we have walking through during the day while we're at work (great! Like buy it already!), helping me read documents when it's possible, etc.
Unbelievable how out of nowhere I get crazy deadlines at the office AT THE EXACT SAME TIME we have to get this airport EIA out down in Gabz-city. What are the friggin odds of that?! I haven't had to stay late more than 10 days all YEAR at the office, and all of a sudden, whammo. The exact same week Theo wants me to have all this extensive work done for him, down there.
Anyway I came to this computer this morning to work some more, before I actually leave the house to go to.... Work. But I just couldn't bring myself to click on "Documents --> Open...".
Munster vs. Leicester game tonight. [feeble "yippee"!]
We're going with Steve, Madongles, Kevvy, Gemma, and AlanL.
If I can stay awake.
And then we have the big end-of-summer rugby blitz tomorrow. Well, 4 games, actually. My last hurrah with the mighty Scrumbags EVER. ~sniff~
~sigh~
Must.
go.
to.
work.
NOW...
Unbelievable how out of nowhere I get crazy deadlines at the office AT THE EXACT SAME TIME we have to get this airport EIA out down in Gabz-city. What are the friggin odds of that?! I haven't had to stay late more than 10 days all YEAR at the office, and all of a sudden, whammo. The exact same week Theo wants me to have all this extensive work done for him, down there.
Anyway I came to this computer this morning to work some more, before I actually leave the house to go to.... Work. But I just couldn't bring myself to click on "Documents --> Open...".
Munster vs. Leicester game tonight. [feeble "yippee"!]
We're going with Steve, Madongles, Kevvy, Gemma, and AlanL.
If I can stay awake.
And then we have the big end-of-summer rugby blitz tomorrow. Well, 4 games, actually. My last hurrah with the mighty Scrumbags EVER. ~sniff~
~sigh~
Must.
go.
to.
work.
NOW...
0 Responses to “My Eyes Hurt”
Post a Comment