User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Well that was quick...?

Yesterday we got an offer on our house. It basically amounts to 2.5k over what we said we would be our "demand" price.

They're also interested in buying some of our furniture.
Well that could save us up to a grand in shipping costs...
and give us up to an extra 5k that we didn't expect... Multiply that by about 5, and that's how much we'd have to spend on NEW stuff in Botswana....

And if this is as open + shut as it sounds, we could have done this all without even putting a sign up, and only registering with 1 website.
And only having 2 walk-throughs...

Hm.

That was almost too easy?

I'm nearly... speechless?

I'm stumped. That's all I can say. Stumped.
Stupified.

What's even weirder, is I actually like the look of the pair that wants it. I'm not sure why that's relevant, but it's what keeps going through my mind. It's nearly what's keeping me from listening to "The Greedies" and keeping it on the market for a few more weeks just to see what would happen....

weirdness continues to abound.

1 Responses to “Well that was quick...?”

  1. # Blogger mamakohl

    SCORE!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006