User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


SK IS MY HERO. AND A HARDASS.

My dear friend S has saved me from a life of musical retardation by enabling me to get my download software back.

Can I just say this was a lifesaving process. Most people just wouldn't understand. But I know in my heart that my 24/7 open and free access to new music is literally my lifeblood, so *I* know how important this is. Note to self: Fasttrack the WMT.

OK but then the hardass part:
WHAT KIND OF CRUELTY DRUGS ARE YOU ON, WOMAN, that makes you challenge a Banana Pancakes song without allowing "Banana Pancakes" anyway!?!?!? That's just... harsh.

Everyone knows Banana Panckaes is the ultimate. It's a scientific fact.

2 weeks in a row man you're killin me. You're killin me.

1 Responses to “SK IS MY HERO. AND A HARDASS.”

  1. # Blogger mamakohl

    You betcha balls, sistah!  

Post a Comment



© 2006