User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Always Listen to your Tummy/Happy Halloween

!

The nerves? Oh yes, again, the signs from the great beyond. I always ignore them because I trick myself into thinking it's all just a load of airy-fairy rubbish, but YOUR GUT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!

I was wondering why the hell I was getting the eebie-jeebies about playing soccer, of all things!!!! WTF!?!? I've played soccer since I was 5 and never got the eebie-jeebies like I had yesterday. Anyway thought it was bc the Mancakes would be coming, but turned out to be.... (wwooohahahaha) a sign that I was going to completely bust my knee and be injured for the next games or indefinitely!!!

2 minutes into what was already shaping up to be the game of my carreer (naturally!) some chick gets all over my back and her flying foot winds up smashing into the interior of my kneecap, dislocating said kneecap, sending ME flying through the air, eventually smashing down onto the ground, when (luckily) the ground collides with my mis-placed kneecap, bashing it back into place (thank god), leaving young Westra quivering in a heap of bones & body parts about 3 feet away from the scene of the crime.

I'm just glad I didn't have to put the *&%!ing thing back in place myself, like I did back in 6th grade and 9th grade!! So I suppose it could have been worse.

So now I'm hobbling. Hobbling like a FREAK. and this stupid hearing isn't helping, as it's all day and I cant get to a doctor. so I wrapped the Mr's thereputic panty hose from his post-hernia operation-recovery, around my knee, and that gives it some support. It's swollen up pretty bad but I iced it yesterday and we'll do the same thing tonight.

FECK!

Right. Now it's time to celebrate the 6 years of meeting. With chinese takeaway, sparkling pink bubblies, and THE FIRST EPISODE OF THE NEW SEASON OF "LOST"!!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

hAPPY halloween!! (and scary badgers for all!!!)

0 Responses to “Always Listen to your Tummy/Happy Halloween”

Post a Comment



© 2006