User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Facts.

In light of the litigatory/oral hearing preparation training I've been going through all day today and will tomorrow, I will endeavour to script this blog posting in facts.

(Don't tell me I don't practice.)

Fact: I woke up at 5 am today
Fact: I was at Cork airport at 6 am today
Fact: I flew to Dublin at 7am today
Fact: I sat through oral hearing training in Dublin all day today, listening to cocky ass ego lawyer instruct on the finer points of being cross-examined, and how to be a good expert witness.
Fact: Training ended at 5pm
Fact: I went back to Dublin airport to fly back to Cork on the 7:30 flight.
Fact: My plane was delayed by over 1 hour.
Fact: My plane hit turbulance approximately halfway through the flight.
Fact: The turbulance lasted over 30 minutes.
Fact: I arrived back home at appx 10pm
Fact: I ate dinner, took a shower, checked email.
Fact: It happens ALL OVER AGAIN TOMORROW.

Another whole day full of planes, airport busses, and lawyers. (Yes Beth, this one's for you! You know I love ye)

Why do I not stay in a bleedin' hotel in Dubs, particularly being that work is paying? Because I thought that I'd be home at 8-ish and have the bulk of the night to spend with my darling. HAH! Whoda thunk that our lovely irish infrastructure would be so _gasp_ fallible?! hmmm.

bedtime.

1 Responses to “Facts.”

  1. # Blogger mamakohl

    FACT: I have to tell you about the insufferable goontard I sat next to on the flight out to CA. AAAAAAAAAAGK.  

Post a Comment



© 2006