It's all happening
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 15 October 2006 at 10/15/2006 08:19:00 pm.
Agh! so much to cover.
I would say I'm pretty dern prepared for this oral hearing that is coming up at the end of the month. No more lawyers now for awhile, please.
(well except for you EDH, Esq. if you wanna come over)
I even got a DVD of myself being cross examined. Haven't watched it yet, well except for about 6 mimutes in the course where we all reviewed each others' but eehh.
My soccer team won another game, 2-0. I have to say though, we should've smeared 'em. They were BAD. But apparently, from what I heard, while I was away in Greece we got beat 7-0, and drew 1-1, so I suppose I shall not complain about winning 2-0. That makes us 2-2-1 for the season so far.
I have been blessed with the opportunity (one satellite channel that we got for the purpose of F1 season) to watch my beloved St. Louis Cardinals play TWO count 'em TWO post-season championship games, and win both. Yes they're on at ridiculous hours of the morning, but it's the CARDINALS in the POST SEASON and they're WINNING. I haven't gotten to catch a cardinals game in years.
I'm so happy!
This weekend has been one of eating. Friday, nothing-to-scream-about-diner food but Saturday OH SATURDAY best tapas ever and best red wine ever - a spanish red we'd never tried but must commit to memory: Muriel Rioja mmmmmmmmmmm
THen today (sun) dim sum at Star Vast with Vincey stuffed ourselves ROTTEN followed by a nice bottle of Pino Grigiot after some shopping, at another new wine bar in town, Café De La Paix, sitting outside in my FAVOURITE autumn weather, on the riverside decking out the back of the wine bar/restaurant watching the river.
Now off to Scott's to watch his Steelers play my Chiefs on Sky TV. This never happens. Maybe it's karma paying me back for the cruelty which Schumacher suffered last weekend?
OH YEAH WE SAW "THE DEPARTED" this weekend and it was SO FABULOUS definitely, absolutely, without a doubt my best movie for the last year or 2. Unbelievable how good that movie was. the mr. and I are still in shock at how good it was. How good? So good that I even felt slightly attracted to Leonardo DiC. who normally gets my "pet peeve of the year in acting" award. Man he was smokin' in this movie. I have never EVER thought that before.
excellent.
I would say I'm pretty dern prepared for this oral hearing that is coming up at the end of the month. No more lawyers now for awhile, please.
(well except for you EDH, Esq. if you wanna come over)
I even got a DVD of myself being cross examined. Haven't watched it yet, well except for about 6 mimutes in the course where we all reviewed each others' but eehh.
My soccer team won another game, 2-0. I have to say though, we should've smeared 'em. They were BAD. But apparently, from what I heard, while I was away in Greece we got beat 7-0, and drew 1-1, so I suppose I shall not complain about winning 2-0. That makes us 2-2-1 for the season so far.
I have been blessed with the opportunity (one satellite channel that we got for the purpose of F1 season) to watch my beloved St. Louis Cardinals play TWO count 'em TWO post-season championship games, and win both. Yes they're on at ridiculous hours of the morning, but it's the CARDINALS in the POST SEASON and they're WINNING. I haven't gotten to catch a cardinals game in years.
I'm so happy!
This weekend has been one of eating. Friday, nothing-to-scream-about-diner food but Saturday OH SATURDAY best tapas ever and best red wine ever - a spanish red we'd never tried but must commit to memory: Muriel Rioja mmmmmmmmmmm
THen today (sun) dim sum at Star Vast with Vincey stuffed ourselves ROTTEN followed by a nice bottle of Pino Grigiot after some shopping, at another new wine bar in town, Café De La Paix, sitting outside in my FAVOURITE autumn weather, on the riverside decking out the back of the wine bar/restaurant watching the river.
Now off to Scott's to watch his Steelers play my Chiefs on Sky TV. This never happens. Maybe it's karma paying me back for the cruelty which Schumacher suffered last weekend?
OH YEAH WE SAW "THE DEPARTED" this weekend and it was SO FABULOUS definitely, absolutely, without a doubt my best movie for the last year or 2. Unbelievable how good that movie was. the mr. and I are still in shock at how good it was. How good? So good that I even felt slightly attracted to Leonardo DiC. who normally gets my "pet peeve of the year in acting" award. Man he was smokin' in this movie. I have never EVER thought that before.
excellent.
0 Responses to “It's all happening”
Post a Comment