Mystery ghost email...
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 01 November 2006 at 11/01/2006 10:03:00 pm.
I don't know who sent me this email, but I had one with the name "someone" in the "From:" header, and "Watch this video" in the Subj:
I know, that's like the biggest red flag ever... it might as well had a blaring siren and flashing lights saying "DO NOT OPEN THIS EMAIL!!!" on it. But I did anyway.
Well, whoever "someone" is, they sure know what I'm all about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebLZfd1Ulc
If anyone watches this and doesn't go straight out to their nearest dog shelter for the homeless puppage, they aint human.
I know, that's like the biggest red flag ever... it might as well had a blaring siren and flashing lights saying "DO NOT OPEN THIS EMAIL!!!" on it. But I did anyway.
Well, whoever "someone" is, they sure know what I'm all about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebLZfd1Ulc
If anyone watches this and doesn't go straight out to their nearest dog shelter for the homeless puppage, they aint human.
0 Responses to “Mystery ghost email...”
Post a Comment