User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


One by One...

The night we went to Wagamama to say goodbye to Vincey: There was Sake, there was noodles, there was lots of laughing and fun for our last outing together in Cork. I just found out it was fun enough to even make the my-lifetake-two blog!!






The goodbyes start coming.

Friday was Kal, and then tonight I dropped Vincey off at his place for the last time. :(

It was so sad. But on the other hand, not really. I know we'll see each other on instant messenger... I know we'll email forEVER.... and I *know* he'll come visit us in Africa. But I worry about him here in Ireland where he's just not all that happy, and a bit of a square peg in a round hole. Damn, I almost wrote "he belongs more in my hole than here" but that sounds pornographic and profane. whoops. Translated more appropriately: But he's much more of a guy who should be running around with us in our life, rather than stuck here in this hole.

Holes for everybody!

0 Responses to “One by One...”

Post a Comment



© 2006