I am just a blogging machine these days.
1) I am thinking of using this Potato and Onion on my company letterhead. (not really but still) It's a two-pronged kind of hilariousness - one for the obvious environmental relevance, but two: the punchline is perfect for taking the piss out of the kind of absurd antecdote that my father and his fellow Fox-watchers would spin in reference to militants in the middle east or other "far-eigners" who kill americans or something.
Which always is good for a laugh in my book.

2) I forgot to add Marley and Me on my book list from yesterday. I finished that over xmas and it was good. I'd give it about, oh I dunno, a 6 or something. A book for dog owners/dog lovers only.
3) Speaking of dogs, my brother and his gf are talking about spending yet MORE thousands of dollars on a 2ND purebred friggin lapdog puppy.I get so angry sometimes. just so, so angry.
1) I am thinking of using this Potato and Onion on my company letterhead. (not really but still) It's a two-pronged kind of hilariousness - one for the obvious environmental relevance, but two: the punchline is perfect for taking the piss out of the kind of absurd antecdote that my father and his fellow Fox-watchers would spin in reference to militants in the middle east or other "far-eigners" who kill americans or something.
Which always is good for a laugh in my book.

2) I forgot to add Marley and Me on my book list from yesterday. I finished that over xmas and it was good. I'd give it about, oh I dunno, a 6 or something. A book for dog owners/dog lovers only.
3) Speaking of dogs, my brother and his gf are talking about spending yet MORE thousands of dollars on a 2ND purebred friggin lapdog puppy.
0 Responses to “3 things”
Post a Comment