User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


I hate being old

and i hate getting let down by your husband when he forgets for the first hour and a half of the morning that he's supposed to be spoiling you!!!!!!!!

current disposition: "grrrrrr."

I suppose I have made my own bed over the last 5 years by getting so spoilt that now I have to lie in it when reality kicks in and golden boy turns into "normal boy" every once in awhile.

but it's nice to have friends who write emails and call and send txt messages and remind you that you're loved!!! :-)

2 Responses to “I hate being old”

  1. # Blogger Sandra

    you are very much loved don't worry about that and who can forget you (that's meant in a nice way) - at least you weren't turning 34 if that makes you feel any better, how old is that!!!!! I'm preparing myself for some sort of mid-life crisis depressive state for next year's birthday that'll be 35, if you're rounding up it's basically 40, i never thought i'd be that old and get there so quickly!!!! Ok enough of that i'm getting myself into a state here..........  

  2. # Blogger Adela c/s

    Happy b-day. I miss you.  

Post a Comment



© 2006