User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


March bday Madness

Not only does the subject line encompass my "issues" with thursday of last week, but it also describes the period of March between tomorrow and 5 days from tomorrow. It's the only instance on my birthday calender where I have so many friggin names in a row of people I somehow try attend to (regarding bdays), with no break between them.

13th: Sandra
14th: Favorite Ma (Nor)
15th: Favorite cousin Jerm
16th: Mother In Law
17th: Favorite little Irish kid (S&L's oldest, M.)

Well anyway only one of those people is reading this blog (whew! thank god!) so it is with great gusto that I scream it out at the top of my typing fingertips:

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

S - P - H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss you heaps and wish for you: PILES of the best most delicious mouth watering food and dessert EVER. (At least we have a positive attitude about our destructive habits).

And just in case you were nearly feeling sad and old, here is a photo to cheer you up. Click below for memories of good times, smiley friends, and disgustingly decadent cream teas!!! yum yum yum yum yum yum


xoxo

1 Responses to “March bday Madness”

  1. # Blogger Sandra

    Thanks for the birthday wishes - how do you cope with so many pisceans in your life!!!!!

    Did you get my card? I sent it to your work address!!!!  

Post a Comment



© 2006