User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


3 bits of random blog related shyte

OK...

Firstly, apparently I am Austin.





You Are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.



Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick



This is good to know, as I was always asking myself "what american city am I!?" Now I can sleep well at night again.

Secondly, my buddy Steve (who still, like most of my friends back in Ireland, doesn't know about THIS blog) has a new blog, and I'm linking it to this one but he doesn't know HEEHEE. It's cool because he and M. are going to be leaving Ireland for good next month, to travel around europe and then come down here to stay with us for a spell in Botswana. We're going to drag them around for awhile before they go back home to Aus and embark upon the baby makin' and mortgage-gettin'. So since they're blogging in an effort to record their travels for their fam back in Sydney and our friends up in Ireland, I'm actually going to be starring in at least part of the bloggary, 'round about Oct/Nov!! ;-) Notwithstanding this, Steve is frickin HILARIOUS & I miss those guys so much it's nuts.

Third-ish, the Mr. wrote a lovely post encompassing the general crap from our last week that I left out, over on "the other blog". I love it when he writes stuff because he does it so well (particularly well, for his 3rd language) and he always manages to capture the stuff that I forget and would otherwise write so poorly. It means a lot to me that he puts effort into it and is pretty enthusiastic about the whole thing, which I know a lot of Mr.s would be totally turned off by. And I think his sweetness comes out in the way he writes, which I adore. :) What I can't believe is that he thinks he writes poorly and finds his writing totally "un-funny", as he puts it. Breaks my heart. I just love reading what he writes... I mean, if something were to happen to him and he'd get hit by a bus tomorrow, I swear I would never stop reading all that stuff because it's just so HIM and I would just weep all over my laptop.

0 Responses to “3 bits of random blog related shyte”

Post a Comment



© 2006