User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


photos are the new black.

Random funny sign photos:










Vultures Rugby game photos:


We picked up Terry from the Block on the road on our way into town for the big Botswana vs. Mauritius game this saturesy. We asked him if he likes rugby and if he'd like to go with us. His eyes lit up like it was Christmas and he said yes, he would go. I said "do I have to ask your mom if you can go?" He said "no. she's out." I said "are you SURE?" he said "yep." (I have no idea how these things work. All I know is that if 2 childless 30yr olds that I never met before scooped up me when I was 12 and I didn't ask my mom's permission, there would've been murders and mayhem) and against my better responsibilty-judgement we went off and spent the day at the stadium with T from the B, and our main man Eric.




He was so delighted, he even described his day out with us as "wonderful". And naturally thanked us profusely for every coke and hotdog that we bought him. The boy is just plain adoreable.




Oh look. Speaking of my boy Eric. Single. Hot Motswana property up for grabs. I give my blessing to the highest bidder, ladies:













Now for a piece of history: the first digital photo Terry from the Block ever took (he apologizes for the blurry effect). He had never seen a digital camera before and was mezmerised for hours. I let him take photos of everything. Eventually he got the blurry-thing down:
















....as you can see by this amazing photo he took of his favorite subject: the Botswana Police Force Marching Band:

















and our rugby heroes themselves: The Vultures.






2 Responses to “photos are the new black.”

  1. # Blogger Adela c/s

    Terry from the Block is adorable!  

  2. # Blogger mamakohl

    Okay, so how cool is that? Seriously.

    Bill, I love your life.  

Post a Comment



© 2006