User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


They Tagged Me.

Mamakohl (aka Crazy) got me.


RULES - Post rules before giving the facts - Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves - People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules - At the end of the your blog you need to tag six people and list their names - Leave them a comment on their blog, telling them they have been tagged and not to forget to read your blog.


1. I have a yearless birthday calander hanging in my bathroom, right in front of the loo. It's a Dutch thing. Me = good birthday-rememberer.

2. I hardly ever say "dog". I refer to every dog as "pupper", "puppins", "puppy", or "wupper". Sometimes even "Lt. Col. Wuppington". That does indeed include ancient, and middle-aged "puppies".

3. I am apparently 1 of approximately 4 white chicks in the whole world who find several asian (i.e. the orient) guys attractive.

4. The piece of clothing that I would most like to liberate the women of this world from, would have to be the thong. Seriously. I say we burn them all. It's just not right. I loathe the thong with the passion of 20,000 virgins.

5. My favorite boy's name is Jesse, and my favorite girl's name is Julia or Jess.

6. Several of my best friends in the world don't know about this blog.

7. I have an uncanny 6th Sense of Female Character Perception. My "catty/insincere/shifty" radar is unbelievably highly tuned and works nearly flawlessly. Which is why I may not have 10 dozen female friends, but the ones I have are solid gold.

8. I am not fond of body hair on men. To the point of obsession.


I'M TELLING YOU, NO ONE READS THIS BLOG!! And those that do don't have one!! But for what it's worth, I'm tagging:

Adela
Adela's mom (HAHA!)
Ashley (I guess you can use your MySpace!)
Marc (you too)
Beth
Anyone else reading this right now who wants to!!

0 Responses to “They Tagged Me.”

Post a Comment



© 2006