Weirdest dream ever.
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 28 September 2007 at 9/28/2007 04:28:00 pm.
So I had a dream that I uhhhh.... had a baby on October 5th.
The most highly irregular part of said dream was that the EXACT DATE (October 5th) played such a huge part in my dream. No idea why, but that was the main outstanding detail that was hovering in my brain when I woke up.
Oh yes, and the fact that I was wearing brown.
AND that the birth was totally 100% easy and painless. I think it only took 1 hour or so. In the dream it felt like it was just an everyday average thing to do... you know, just pop out a small human in an hour, and wear brown. That feels so bizarre to me because I have always, always associated childbirth with searing pain and turmoil and anxiety and... well, PAIN. In this dream I was totally cool with it.
That is so weird.
...Desperately seeking the key to that "October 5th" thing, though. hmmmm....
The most highly irregular part of said dream was that the EXACT DATE (October 5th) played such a huge part in my dream. No idea why, but that was the main outstanding detail that was hovering in my brain when I woke up.
Oh yes, and the fact that I was wearing brown.
AND that the birth was totally 100% easy and painless. I think it only took 1 hour or so. In the dream it felt like it was just an everyday average thing to do... you know, just pop out a small human in an hour, and wear brown. That feels so bizarre to me because I have always, always associated childbirth with searing pain and turmoil and anxiety and... well, PAIN. In this dream I was totally cool with it.
That is so weird.
...Desperately seeking the key to that "October 5th" thing, though. hmmmm....
0 Responses to “Weirdest dream ever.”
Post a Comment