Friday blabbbbbbberrrrrsss
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 05 October 2007 at 10/05/2007 01:47:00 pm.
Woo hoo! Friday! After only a 3 day week. Exxxxxcellent.
And so much to be in a good mood about.
And so much to be in a good mood about.
- Crazy S. finally crossed the acquired-taste line into gin territory. I finally have a partner in gin. Thank god! I was beginning to think I was the only one out there with a so-called "mature palate". Oh, the glory days that will be had the next time we are geographically re-united and I come bearing a large bottle of duty-free imported Bombay Sapphire.
- One of my best friends in the world got a girlfriend (finally) and I am sooooooo happy because my gut feeling tells me she's a winner (not a douche bag) and even better yet - she's a far-eigner! A north american. Now how frickin cool is that? Do you even know how difficult it is to get your doofus mates to actually select high-quality chicks these days? Especially the Irish boys. Damn skirt chasers.
- We go to gym now and it's fun and the Mr. likes it so that means we're in business as far as summer fitness this year goes.
- I just had the best toasted ciabatta with beef and onion marmalade and some sort of nice mild cheese for lunch at our favourite café.
- Alan got his permit sorted, is happy with his new job, new digs, even already being social with new people, etc. He couldn't have been more lucky in his first ever overseas move, and that makes me so happy. When people move overseas sometimes it can be a total circus. For him, it's like total destiny. I'm just so happy for that boy, it's stupid.
- This weekend is the big "Open Day" at the SPCA and the Mr. and I are volunteering (I think we got the coveted "ticket sales" positions - whoo hoo!) and that means an entire morning of being surrounded by puppies, hot dogs and all that good stuff. It could be a good chance to find Sech a new home too.
- The weather is eerily autumn-ish. I know it won't last long but the rain season seems to have come early and that means the awesome storms that I love as well as tonnes of rain being dumped down and bringing an end to the terrible drought that has been threatening the cattle for nearly a year now.
- Podgey and AlanM & I have been talking a lot lately about their upcoming trip to visit me in February and that just gets me so excited it's ridiculous. It's like it's just around the corner and I can't waaaaaaaait. Guests in general man, they're gonna be pouring in soon. Ma&Pa P. in a couple weeks, then S&M the Aussies at the end of this month, S&C the Dutchies in December, and the Irish posse ( A, A, P, and maybe even said gf from bullet point no. 2) in Feb. Who woulda thought that you flee the northern hemisphere to the end of the earth and you still manage to get the revolving-door thing going on!? Sweet.
The end of the bullets.
0 Responses to “Friday blabbbbbbberrrrrsss”
Post a Comment