Believe it or not....
1 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 21 November 2007 at 11/21/2007 03:04:00 pm.
today I actually feel a wee bit sad and nostalgic, as I just realized tomorrow is thanksgiving and there will be no turkey or stuffing or mashed potatoes for me. :-(
As much as I would like to never have to endure another holiday with the majority of my family, around this time of year (particularly when I'm in the southern hemisphere for some reason) I always miss Kansas City and the Plaza lights and football and early xmas shopping and all that rot.
I would kill for SOMEONE ELSE to make me a huge ginormous feast, complete with the maternal's family martinis and mimosas, but really only for the sentiment, because in reality a huge feast might be just a wee bit unappetizing in 115 degree weather.
As much as I would like to never have to endure another holiday with the majority of my family, around this time of year (particularly when I'm in the southern hemisphere for some reason) I always miss Kansas City and the Plaza lights and football and early xmas shopping and all that rot.
I would kill for SOMEONE ELSE to make me a huge ginormous feast, complete with the maternal's family martinis and mimosas, but really only for the sentiment, because in reality a huge feast might be just a wee bit unappetizing in 115 degree weather.
Interesting blog
Bye
Ivan, Sassari, Italy
http://samajchnusa.blogspot.com