User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Non-sequiturs anyone?

THis is one last fast blogging extravaganza before I find myself on hiatus for awhile.


Tomorrow we leave to go to SA. Dinner with the family P, some shopping if time allows, and then bunking down with brother Al... all in preparation for FRIDAYYYYYYY when the guys arrive bright and early in the A.M.


That is assuming all those travel delays in London we've been hearing about this week don't waylay their flight! :-o


Today I asked the secretary when she was due. She replied that she was not pregnant. oops. I love being awesome like that.


So if yesterday was Super Tuesday, can I make today be Fabulous Wednesday? YES WE CAN! I'm going to go around wishing everyone a Fabulous Wednesday - it's only right after I did it all day yesterday (Super Tuesday-wishing, that is).


Just before we left the house today my home state of MO was showing prelim results of 49%/49% between Hillary and Barack. I believe they'll probably tip towards Barack... I can just see St. Louis hopping on the Obama wagon before they hop on Hillary's. No matter - I got my ballot in and am satisfied that I did my job and will be perfectly happy if my state sends Barack. Well ok, "perfectly happy" more translates to "fine with" but either way, we're all winners. And I just sent an email to my mother to find out how she voted. hahaha I can't wait for the verdict! And I know my father isn't head over heels about ANY of the 4 GOP candidates which makes me shiver with delight, after having to endure the past TWO elections feeling the same way. How ya like dem apples DAD!? Sucks dont it!


Friday night we'll be having dinner in Jozi. That means chosing between Greek, Sushi, Vietnamese, (non-sushi)Japanese, or bohemian pizza joint... My favourite kind of dilemma!!!


New Prison Break series started last night, WOO HOO! And I'm enjoying the new Glenn Close series "Damages" a wee too much for my own good these days as well... it's like "Law & Order" hooks up with "Prison Break" or "24" in a love triangle with "Lost"! All the courtroom drama of L&O combined with the adrenaline rush of PB and those mysterious flashforwards/backs of the latter. Doesnt help that it's on right after PB, which means I have a hard time going to sleep what with all that adrenaline rush going on.


Reggie is my favorite dog, hands down. I think his rapid aging process is making him even sweeter and more lovable than ever. I love him sooooooooooooo much!!






(I also love my favorite Jamieson photo of him sooooooooooooo much)








Oh yes, and yesterday I was informed by ~ahem~ SOMEONE ~ahem~ that it was "Be Nice to Your Husband Day" today. But that totally collides with Fabulous Wednesday... what gives?

And finally, this time tomorrow we'll be in the automobile flying past all the lovely SA scenery on the way down south! Woo hoo! Sushi stop along the way? I do hope so. Leaving on time in the morning? I do hope so. The likelihood of that happening? Probably little (as usual whenever we want to leave the country). But no bother, we'll still be on the way! Yee haw! Party time!!




2 Responses to “Non-sequiturs anyone?”

  1. # Blogger mamakohl

    omg that us the best pic evah.  

  2. # Blogger Adela c/s

    Dave Barry says you should never ask a woman when she is due unless you are actually witnessing a baby coming out of her at that moment  

Post a Comment



© 2006