User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Sometimes you just feel like kicking ass

Today I find myself wanting to beat people up and/or get one of those "No Country for Old Men" air compressor apparati.


I am generally a positive person with lots of niceness but today I just feel shitty and my dear sweet old blog is gonna pay.


So here is my current shit list, and let's hope nobody ends up on my "Needs Killin'" (AC) list:



  • What a surprise: fussy eaters who come to peoples' houses and expect them to pander to their immature picky BS. Screw you, I'm making spaghetti. There's the cornflakes.
  • What is the story: My terrier Billy weighs less than 10 pounds, stands no taller than my boots, and doesnt bark, bite, or growl. And you're SCARED of him? Let alone the other 3... You're going to annoy everyone and whine like a little girl each time he walks in the room? Right, so let me get this straight, I have to change and re-organize my life around you and your patheticness? While meanwhile you're sleeping in my house and eating my food? And I'm dragging your ass all over town in my car??? Get stuffed!
  • The older I get the more I start to hate birthdays. They just suck - i mean you get older, for one, and then the older you get the more people start forgetting your birthday anyway which should basically be a GOOD thing b/c you hate being reminded of getting older but by the same token you're like; "well fuck! I have to get older anyway, I might as well get a card out of it!!!"
  • People who tell me to "fuck off" are more than welcome to eat shit.
  • When someone asks me a question, and then proceeds to rudly INTERRUPT while I'm explaining the answer, with some COMPLETELY NON-SEQUITIR IRRELEVANT exclamation or observation, are hereby notified that if they ever ask me another question again and seriously expect me to give them the time of day, they can piss RIGHT THE FUCK OFF.
  • These 2kg that I appear to have picked up over the last couple weeks can just eat my ass.

1 Responses to “Sometimes you just feel like kicking ass”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I was considering leaving you a non-sequitor but instead I will wish you happy birthday, whenever it happens to fall because I don't actually rememeber. I'm not wearing boots! OK I left a nonsequitor anyway.

    Pete  

Post a Comment



© 2006