Annnnnnnnnnd... He's Legal!!!
1 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 15 April 2008 at 4/15/2008 03:10:00 pm.
ohhhhhhhhh the rapture!
my dear, sweet, baby is a legal worker in this great country of ours, finally. Yes, well into his SECOND YEAR of working, he can officially draw a decent wage and pay taxes and all that good stuff. The way things work around here, I should be surprised it ONLY took more than a year... hahaha. And yet the buckaroos that handle these things are just nonchalant about it and cruise around with apathetic looks on their faces, just knowing that it'll all come through and really, why worry? Why stress? Why rush them? What's the difference between one month (promised) and one year (actual)?
BECAUSE WE NEED TO NOT BE ILLEGAL ALIEN WORKERS AND RISK GETTING CHUCKED OUT, DUDE!!
So, off we go, the weekend after this one. I've booked the cottage and the romantic weekend away is ON, mutha fuckkaaaa!!! I am so looking forward to this. New cafes to explore, new scenery to sit and look at, peace and quiet and chilly autumn mornings on the river. Sha-zam.
my dear, sweet, baby is a legal worker in this great country of ours, finally. Yes, well into his SECOND YEAR of working, he can officially draw a decent wage and pay taxes and all that good stuff. The way things work around here, I should be surprised it ONLY took more than a year... hahaha. And yet the buckaroos that handle these things are just nonchalant about it and cruise around with apathetic looks on their faces, just knowing that it'll all come through and really, why worry? Why stress? Why rush them? What's the difference between one month (promised) and one year (actual)?
BECAUSE WE NEED TO NOT BE ILLEGAL ALIEN WORKERS AND RISK GETTING CHUCKED OUT, DUDE!!
So, off we go, the weekend after this one. I've booked the cottage and the romantic weekend away is ON, mutha fuckkaaaa!!! I am so looking forward to this. New cafes to explore, new scenery to sit and look at, peace and quiet and chilly autumn mornings on the river. Sha-zam.
ROCK!!!