
This one is just too funny to pass up...
Aside from mustaches, there's another kind of crime out there that doesn't get quite enough press.
It's called "blog abandonment". Happens when your friends get tired of blogging and then appear to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Symptoms suffered by victims of blog abandonment include:
- missing their favourite bloggers dearly
- missing out on their favourite bloggers' activities, accomplishments, and written sense of humour
- risking being left in the dark if said blogger is not necessarily a good emailer or phone-caller
- at least 10 extra minutes of "WTF am I supposed to do now?" time in the morning upon arrival at work
I realized this as Belladela thanked me for keeping this pathetic excuse for a blog up. I was like "what? why would someone thank someone for blogging?" But then I realized that 3/5 of my friendly blog linkers have all committed blog abandonment over the last year and then thought: "yeah! actually... DEMARITS ALL AROUND!!!!"
Thank crikey for Belladela and SK. I'm just gonna have to start clicking on random strangers' blogs now, or something.
0 Responses to “mustache crime”
Post a Comment