User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Good for what ails you

Since we're in this lovely patch of INSANE at the moment, I have neglected many things, not the least of which has been my best friends in the whole wide world (2 legged and 4 legged alike). So today I did something radical, which I shall threaten to do again, it was so fulfilling.

At normal Coffee's-Ready-Now-Time, I was the only person in the office and looking at the backlog I had to clear out in my personal emails, I was just like "Feck it!" and picked up the phone and called one of them (friends, that is. 2 legged, to be precise).

In 30 minutes of good old fashioned verbal chatter, my spirits lifted, my recently-suppressed laughter quota was filled, some catching up got done, and good fun was had by all. Well, probably with the exception that I foiled Podgey's attempt at a good day-off-sleep-in. Oops.

Anyway, I highly recommend it. Note to self: call random people more often for no good reason.

0 Responses to “Good for what ails you”

Post a Comment



© 2006