User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


HS1 Exam: Check!

Whew. I'm done.

After studying my buns off for weeks now, I've just finished the first final exam I've had to deal with in like, 8 years.

They locked me up in the British Council in a room all by myself with a broken heater (brrrr!) and an "exam monitor" who proceeded to sleep for 2 hours solid while making sure I didnt cheat.

I had an answer to every question and I only know of one 2-point answer that I got completely wrong... grrr... stupid Permit to Work mumbo-jumbo BS....rrrrr.... So I'd say that I most definitely passed. Not sure about the whole "flying colours" thing, but definitely a pass. Hopefully 80% or so. We'll see how much my BS'ing on the one about the guy who backs his truck into another employee at the loading bay goes. I wasn't so confident on that one.

Now all I have to do is finish up this one assignment to submit tomorrow and I'm on SCHOOL HOLIDAYS (HAHAHAHA) til September. Whoopty-freakin-doo da.

My eyes hurt. My brain hurts. My writing-fingers hurt.
Go sleepy time now... zzzzzz

1 Responses to “HS1 Exam: Check!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Beagley Bassety Snoresly snoo
    Npp more exams for Jill to do.  

Post a Comment



© 2006