I HATE 18 YEAR OLDS
4 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 08 July 2008 at 7/08/2008 10:23:00 am.
Was I ever 18? could i really have been 18? it was just like, sooooooooo long ago. Was I stupid?
I don't even want to write this blog I'm in such a foul mood, but anyway, in the interest of WHY I am in a foul mood...
So like the day after I got rid of the parentals, my SIL and her little friend arrive. FOR 2 WEEKS.
They have no drivers' license, they have no plans, they have no clue ("are there tigers here??"), they have no money and they have no brains. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Sister-in-loopy didn't bring any real shoes. Only princess high heels. And no old clothes. So taking walks is off the agenda. Hiking is off the agenda. Climbing K-hill is off. Ooooh gee, won't camping with them this weekend be fun. In the SAND. ARE THERE TIGERS?!?! COME ON, LIKE STAB ME IN THE FRIGGIN EYEBALL WITH A BLUNT TOOTHPICK WHY DONTCHA.
I want my house back. I want to be able to go to the gym at lunch and not have to have the Mr. drive all the way home, fetch them, and take their lame asses to the mall instead. I want to listen to Queen with the speakers on 10, and eat salad every night.
Oh yes, one of them is a vegetarian, and neither of them LIKE ANYTHING.
I don't even want to write this blog I'm in such a foul mood, but anyway, in the interest of WHY I am in a foul mood...
So like the day after I got rid of the parentals, my SIL and her little friend arrive. FOR 2 WEEKS.
They have no drivers' license, they have no plans, they have no clue ("are there tigers here??"), they have no money and they have no brains. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Sister-in-loopy didn't bring any real shoes. Only princess high heels. And no old clothes. So taking walks is off the agenda. Hiking is off the agenda. Climbing K-hill is off. Ooooh gee, won't camping with them this weekend be fun. In the SAND. ARE THERE TIGERS?!?! COME ON, LIKE STAB ME IN THE FRIGGIN EYEBALL WITH A BLUNT TOOTHPICK WHY DONTCHA.
I want my house back. I want to be able to go to the gym at lunch and not have to have the Mr. drive all the way home, fetch them, and take their lame asses to the mall instead. I want to listen to Queen with the speakers on 10, and eat salad every night.
Oh yes, one of them is a vegetarian, and neither of them LIKE ANYTHING.
In response to this post, I just ingested an avacado. The beagley bassety thinks I am weird. I have nothing to say about eighteen year old sister in loopies, but I will say I am not driving my Mother to my niece's Bat Mitzvah in Chicago because I would be subsequently stupendously loopyrific.
I'm really just curious... WHY exactly do you let these kinds of people invade your world?
I had no choice! They save up all their summer/weekend job pennies to buy plane tickets and just... come! Plus the unavoidable inherant trait of inlaws- come to your crib and be a pain in the hole! (And on behalf of the Mr. I have to say that my own kinfolk had just left the building - and they're pains in the hole too) It's that whole once-every-2 years share and share alike thing going on, I suppose.
In loopies should be replaced with loopy jazz nerds. Send me to fight the tigers of Botswana! Harrumph. Scoot over godamnit.