I am obsessed with sushi.
Mostly because you can't get it here (well, until this new sushi bar opens, which has been a rumor for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time now) but also because I just love it and don't feel like a fatty after eating it.
Anyway I took it upon myself to try making it and I did.
It wasn't very pretty, but hell it tasted like sushi. I made hand rolls and california rolls. i even made a prawn nigiri.
We ate it. It tasted great. We ate too much of it. I feel like I don't love sushi anymore. Oops.
Mostly because you can't get it here (well, until this new sushi bar opens, which has been a rumor for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time now) but also because I just love it and don't feel like a fatty after eating it.
Anyway I took it upon myself to try making it and I did.
It wasn't very pretty, but hell it tasted like sushi. I made hand rolls and california rolls. i even made a prawn nigiri.
We ate it. It tasted great. We ate too much of it. I feel like I don't love sushi anymore. Oops.
Labels: food
0 Responses to “I made sushi”
Post a Comment