User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Notes from the cold country

After 2 days of driving across the frozen states of WV and KY, we're now in MO and sitting at the 'rents house. This is after 4 glorious days in my favourite metro area of the eastern US, DC. We had a great time eating and hanging with the DC posses. Highlight probably had to be meeting the Mr. of HG. Not only is he gorgeous but he's a total 10 in every aspect, and makes a damn good cup of coffee. Actually so does Amanda (my school friend who fetched us in the airport).

I'm not sure what I wanted to write here, so maybe I'll try again when I think of something.

Everything has been fabulous so far, with very low levels of aggro. awesome.
AND I'm still fit. 4 workouts so far in 1 week. That's pretty good for being on holiday. OK but the running in the snow thing today was a bit much. Horrible, actually. But excellent once it was over.

So far the biggest problem I'm experiencing is dragging the laptop halfway across the globe only to get NO LOVE WHATSOEVER from any wireless network that we've encountered. WTF!? I have a wireless connection, but can't get on the internet.... HUH!? I need IT help *now*.

Labels:

0 Responses to “Notes from the cold country”

Post a Comment



© 2006