GAH! Another one bites the dust!
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 20 January 2009 at 1/20/2009 01:08:00 pm.
OK now this is just not funny anymore -
so it's been a known fact that my best mate in BW (P.) is fleeing the country to go back to design school in the Netherlands. She leaves in March.
But now 2nd best mate Ubs has just called and broke the news that she's moving back to Aus as she's had a few disastrous jobs in a row now and is gatvol. AAGGHHH!!!
WHY ME?!!?
I guess I should just be glad that SheofDC is coming over in March and GBFJ is coming in April and that notwithstanding either of those things, my next semester starts in February and I'll be up to my eyeballs in studying again so no time for anything fun anyway. BOO HOO!
(and so ends my pity party for the day).
so it's been a known fact that my best mate in BW (P.) is fleeing the country to go back to design school in the Netherlands. She leaves in March.
But now 2nd best mate Ubs has just called and broke the news that she's moving back to Aus as she's had a few disastrous jobs in a row now and is gatvol. AAGGHHH!!!
WHY ME?!!?
I guess I should just be glad that SheofDC is coming over in March and GBFJ is coming in April and that notwithstanding either of those things, my next semester starts in February and I'll be up to my eyeballs in studying again so no time for anything fun anyway. BOO HOO!
(and so ends my pity party for the day).
Labels: mis amigos
0 Responses to “GAH! Another one bites the dust!”
Post a Comment