3 things before I hit the hay...
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 17 March 2009 at 3/17/2009 09:06:00 pm.
1) I wish billy would lay off attacking the spitting cobras. 2nd day in a row now I find Mr. Swollen Eyes when I get home.
2) I ate my first REAL free-range LOCAL chicken tonight. This was not big-business Trader Joes chicken nor Whole Foods free-range-by-way-of-1000km-of-fossil-fuels. This chicken pecked around my very own yard and ate nothing but bugs n' grubs from our very own property for 100% of its entire life, and was killed by my own maid (as my goodbye pressie) and handed to me in a yellow plastic Shop-Rite bag. I cooked it tonight and YES yes yes yes boy howdy did it taste different. And delicious. The most astounding difference, I believe, was the texture.
3) True Blood is quite possibly the dumbest show out there. So why have I not yet missed 1 episode of the 1st season?
Mobile Blogging from here.
2) I ate my first REAL free-range LOCAL chicken tonight. This was not big-business Trader Joes chicken nor Whole Foods free-range-by-way-of-1000km-of-fossil-fuels. This chicken pecked around my very own yard and ate nothing but bugs n' grubs from our very own property for 100% of its entire life, and was killed by my own maid (as my goodbye pressie) and handed to me in a yellow plastic Shop-Rite bag. I cooked it tonight and YES yes yes yes boy howdy did it taste different. And delicious. The most astounding difference, I believe, was the texture.
3) True Blood is quite possibly the dumbest show out there. So why have I not yet missed 1 episode of the 1st season?
Mobile Blogging from here.
Labels: mary
0 Responses to “3 things before I hit the hay...”
Post a Comment