another D-day upon us
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 19 March 2009 at 3/19/2009 12:28:00 pm.
Inlaws coming! Tomorrow! Aaaaaaaagggggggghhhh!!!
I gotta get my Dutch head on. Havent been practicing a lot lately, so this will be exhausting.
Working at home again today. It's still proving to work more efficiently, and is also a good excuse to drink the good coffee (percolated & strong), wear slacker clothes, and keep CNN on in the background all day (or catch-up episodes of This American Life & All Songs Considered, which are building up in backlog lately bc I'm TOO BUSY!!!) just got another "rush job" commissioned today. Greaaaat.
Touch type on iphone still too slow.
I'm becoming a skyper now.
Evernote app for iphone lets me email a to-do or shopping list, etc. to anyone. Ha ha, guess what the Mr.'s getting before he leaves the office today!! I should ask around and see how many of my friends want me to make lists for them, regularly. Oh THAT could be fun!
I gotta get my Dutch head on. Havent been practicing a lot lately, so this will be exhausting.
Working at home again today. It's still proving to work more efficiently, and is also a good excuse to drink the good coffee (percolated & strong), wear slacker clothes, and keep CNN on in the background all day (or catch-up episodes of This American Life & All Songs Considered, which are building up in backlog lately bc I'm TOO BUSY!!!) just got another "rush job" commissioned today. Greaaaat.
Touch type on iphone still too slow.
I'm becoming a skyper now.
Evernote app for iphone lets me email a to-do or shopping list, etc. to anyone. Ha ha, guess what the Mr.'s getting before he leaves the office today!! I should ask around and see how many of my friends want me to make lists for them, regularly. Oh THAT could be fun!
0 Responses to “another D-day upon us”
Post a Comment