User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


Konkin' heads together like coconuts

I just sat through the most un-necessary, waste-of-time, piss-me-off meeting ever! Of course it stems from the presentation I had to make last week, where a bunch of people who didn't read my giant document from hell asked a bunch of ignorant, dumb-ass questions that dialed the WTF factor up to 11....

so without telling a boring government-work-related story of no interest to me nor the fly on the wall, the essence is that the (Department) moderator of that meeting MADE me hold this 2nd meeting at our office, where Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb, and Fancy-pants McGee could come over here and ask our groundwater specialist all their assenine questions, in a seperate forum, away from all the non-interested people. So that's what I just had to sit through. The problem being, it WASNT Tweedle Dee, Tweedle Dumb, and Fancy-pants McGee that showed up, it was their BOSSES. Who are clearly more intelligent, and weren't even AT the first meeting asking questions. So these big gov't bosses are all sittin here in my office goin "Why TF are we here? We understand all this crap... Why did we have to come?" USELESS!! TOTALLY USELESS!!

I just wanted to konk all their heads together and go "well GREAT if you understand it, so Why TF are you sending your idiot bastard juvenile henchmen to the meetings where they have to be seen to critique expert work!?!?!?" AGGGGGGGGH!

Slappin' faces, man. Slappin' faces.

I am treading thin ice though. I have a terminal disorder where I can NOT look people in the eye whose face I want to slap. And so all these big shots are here in my office and I'm talking at them through clenched teeth and dagger eyes. I know it's bad, but I can't help it. This is why The Mr. has to be the P.R. side of our business. Unfortunately though he was already triple-booked at a bunch of other meetings. Regardless, I know they felt my wrath. But that doesn't help - it probably only makes them want to eat me alive the next time they see me. I need to go to "sensitivity training for normal people who have to deal with government people". Does that exist?

Two of them had to go to the bathroom while they were here, where I just posted my bitchy sign about "if you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat", and my amazingly detailed graphic of a toilet seat with drips on it, that I just made yesterday. I noted that after the meeting was over, the toilet seat was left up and the toilet left UN FLUSHED!!! AGGGGGGH!

I have had it with work. Or mainly, i've had it with people. People pissing on my toilet AND my mojo!!

I am also having it *up to here* with the Animal Peeps. This is SO my last year on the committee. I won't even explain farther - but there, grievance aired.

And ending on a positive note, I'm looking forward to this weekend where the one organization I'm a part of that I actually LOVE, the Harriers, are having the weekly run at our place. So that means the Mr. and I will be setting out the track on Saturday and hopefully everyone will be pleased with it on sunday. Yay.

Labels: , ,

4 Responses to “Konkin' heads together like coconuts”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Gabby don't even wanna lick these guys faces or sniff them for food either.  

  2. # Blogger Adela c/s

    Maybe your next country of business/residence should be a more civilized place like England or Japan. Sure they got disgusting slovenly lazy ass idiots there too but at least they pretend not to be or try to make sure no one finds out the truth about them, right?  

  3. # Blogger Oh Wayward One

    I'm thinking Israel... I would like to live in Israel for a brief stint. But honestly sometimes I get so fed up I'm thinking more along the lines of just packing this wandering lifestyle all in permanently, like for the great country of VIRGINIA, or MISSOURI, or TEXAS. Hmmm...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If you come to Virginia I'll have a band greet y aat the airport.  

Post a Comment



© 2006