Revisiting the "just dont understand these people" topic again
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 06 July 2009 at 7/06/2009 12:51:00 pm.
OK So now they've done it. Junior & Mma Finance have done the gigantic expensive "traditional" (my ass!) wedding ceremony, and we just looked at the photos today. Naturally every single person in the photos was one of HER family and friends and krew, while HE had maybe one uncle, a cousin, a brother and a mother there. I'm just sayin...
But now on comes the nonsense again. Mma Finance is "SOOOOooo Religious", right? (that's why she had her cleavage hanging out like Peg Bundy during the ceremony, I know) So anyway after the wedding she went into an almost-week-long lock-in in her church where they fasted for like 5 days. Whatever. That's not what I wanted to point out. What I wanted to point out is how Junior comes in to work and says that this weekend they got a "prophecy" that they would be having a baby girl. He just doesn't know when.
Ahem.
Yes, indeed, he is the kind of boy who believes that prophecies determine pregnancies, not the joining together in sweet horny bliss of a man's sperm and a woman's egg after a happy dance that we residents of the Planet EARTH like to call "bonking". Just a side note, I found it interesting that when he told all of us this, the sum total of ALL of us simply looked straight ahead and said...... nothing.
Crickets.... tumbleweed....
...more crickets.
It's not that any of us DIDNT have something to say. Oh hell no. I'm sure if any of the 3 of us who were there for this little "announcement" would've opened our mouths it would've gone something like this:
Me: "So you're trying to tell us you're finally schtupping her? Or what?"
The Mr.: "You're an idiot, you know that, right? She's going to get you to knock her up so that she never has to get a job."
Leto: "Dude, kids cost money!"
I don't know what makes me angrier... The fact that she already sucked him dry with her Wedding Fever to the point that now he goes to bed hungry for the rest of this month because he's already blew his entire paycheck on buying her family some damn cows and suits and firewood that they didnt NEED, and now she's obviously replaced Wedding Fever with Baby Fever and will probably make sure she gets pregnant so that she can come up with a brand new excuse to not get a job & pull some weight... or, the fact that he seriously believes that she's a prophet. Yeah ok that's a long sentence but DAMN!
He seriously believes that this cleavage-dangling, materialistic shopaholic, homework-cheating, lie-telling, spoiled brat hypocrite has a direct line to God and has been chosen by Him to bear his prophecy to the masses. ugggggggggghhhhhhhhh.
Who should I be mad at? Her for being such a hypocrite cow, or him for being gullible? Since obviously it's none of my business, I should just let it go and ignore, I know. BUT! The Mr. is right when he says he can see her becoming a problem for the company. I know it sounds far-fetched at first, but truthfully... your spouse always rubs off on you somehow. Whether it's in behaviour or mannerisms or otherwise. What if her "it's ok to tell little white lies, even if you're a prophet" mentality rubs off on him... The Mr. already suspects him of adding on extra little side-trips in the office truck when he wasn't supposed to, and then not copping to it. But she also makes him stay up all night praying, fasting for days on end, etc., etc., and quite frankly I believe one needs SLEEP and FOOD to be able to keep their concentration levels up at an adequate standard during a 40-hour work week. So sue me! Not to mention I believe she's the kind of chick who would plant ideas in his head that he could be making more money elsewhere, or that if (heaven forbid) he would ever get the sack from us, he should take us to Labour court!
So now it's babies. He still has no money, she still hasn't finished college and gotten a job, and they still can't afford a car nor find a place to live. And quite frankly he won't be getting a raise anytime soon, considering his level of effort at work is appearing to be directly proportional to the amount of time he spends eschewing sleep at her "all night prayer sessions", and getting 4,000,000 calls on his cellphone per day (from her). But all of a sudden the prophecies say babies. Greaaaat. The bank balance is a big fat 0.00, and she's got Baby Fever. AGH!
But now on comes the nonsense again. Mma Finance is "SOOOOooo Religious", right? (that's why she had her cleavage hanging out like Peg Bundy during the ceremony, I know) So anyway after the wedding she went into an almost-week-long lock-in in her church where they fasted for like 5 days. Whatever. That's not what I wanted to point out. What I wanted to point out is how Junior comes in to work and says that this weekend they got a "prophecy" that they would be having a baby girl. He just doesn't know when.
Ahem.
Yes, indeed, he is the kind of boy who believes that prophecies determine pregnancies, not the joining together in sweet horny bliss of a man's sperm and a woman's egg after a happy dance that we residents of the Planet EARTH like to call "bonking". Just a side note, I found it interesting that when he told all of us this, the sum total of ALL of us simply looked straight ahead and said...... nothing.
Crickets.... tumbleweed....
...more crickets.
It's not that any of us DIDNT have something to say. Oh hell no. I'm sure if any of the 3 of us who were there for this little "announcement" would've opened our mouths it would've gone something like this:
Me: "So you're trying to tell us you're finally schtupping her? Or what?"
The Mr.: "You're an idiot, you know that, right? She's going to get you to knock her up so that she never has to get a job."
Leto: "Dude, kids cost money!"
I don't know what makes me angrier... The fact that she already sucked him dry with her Wedding Fever to the point that now he goes to bed hungry for the rest of this month because he's already blew his entire paycheck on buying her family some damn cows and suits and firewood that they didnt NEED, and now she's obviously replaced Wedding Fever with Baby Fever and will probably make sure she gets pregnant so that she can come up with a brand new excuse to not get a job & pull some weight... or, the fact that he seriously believes that she's a prophet. Yeah ok that's a long sentence but DAMN!
He seriously believes that this cleavage-dangling, materialistic shopaholic, homework-cheating, lie-telling, spoiled brat hypocrite has a direct line to God and has been chosen by Him to bear his prophecy to the masses. ugggggggggghhhhhhhhh.
Who should I be mad at? Her for being such a hypocrite cow, or him for being gullible? Since obviously it's none of my business, I should just let it go and ignore, I know. BUT! The Mr. is right when he says he can see her becoming a problem for the company. I know it sounds far-fetched at first, but truthfully... your spouse always rubs off on you somehow. Whether it's in behaviour or mannerisms or otherwise. What if her "it's ok to tell little white lies, even if you're a prophet" mentality rubs off on him... The Mr. already suspects him of adding on extra little side-trips in the office truck when he wasn't supposed to, and then not copping to it. But she also makes him stay up all night praying, fasting for days on end, etc., etc., and quite frankly I believe one needs SLEEP and FOOD to be able to keep their concentration levels up at an adequate standard during a 40-hour work week. So sue me! Not to mention I believe she's the kind of chick who would plant ideas in his head that he could be making more money elsewhere, or that if (heaven forbid) he would ever get the sack from us, he should take us to Labour court!
So now it's babies. He still has no money, she still hasn't finished college and gotten a job, and they still can't afford a car nor find a place to live. And quite frankly he won't be getting a raise anytime soon, considering his level of effort at work is appearing to be directly proportional to the amount of time he spends eschewing sleep at her "all night prayer sessions", and getting 4,000,000 calls on his cellphone per day (from her). But all of a sudden the prophecies say babies. Greaaaat. The bank balance is a big fat 0.00, and she's got Baby Fever. AGH!
Labels: BW-general
0 Responses to “Revisiting the "just dont understand these people" topic again”
Post a Comment