Okay, NOW I'm ready to go home!!
1 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 04 August 2009 at 8/04/2009 12:32:00 pm.
Ugh. This is officially the part where I go stir crazy in this little apartment and start counting the nanoseconds til we get the hell out of here!! It's still just a matter of days, but the problem is that apparently our house got robbed last night and although everything is ok and what was taken was minimal, it just makes me want to get back NOW and every extra day is just a big pain in my ass!!!
These bastards that broke in at our place did it while L & T were sleeping, and I dont know how they did it but they must've drugged them because they were able to steal cell phones out from under their pillows and everything. They use chloroform these days for these things, we here. Niiice. And whatever they did to the pups so that they wouldn't bark is beyond me. I'd say Thank God that they only took a playstation, some cash, and nothing else because it could've been a lot worse (they didn't steal the vehicles, nor the house keys, tv, dvd, satellite decoder, etc - they were obviously on foot) but I'm so devastated because they took my Brandon-bequeathed video iPod & docking station. WAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh! This is so not my day.
Now I gotta go back to work.
These bastards that broke in at our place did it while L & T were sleeping, and I dont know how they did it but they must've drugged them because they were able to steal cell phones out from under their pillows and everything. They use chloroform these days for these things, we here. Niiice. And whatever they did to the pups so that they wouldn't bark is beyond me. I'd say Thank God that they only took a playstation, some cash, and nothing else because it could've been a lot worse (they didn't steal the vehicles, nor the house keys, tv, dvd, satellite decoder, etc - they were obviously on foot) but I'm so devastated because they took my Brandon-bequeathed video iPod & docking station. WAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh! This is so not my day.
Now I gotta go back to work.
I'm sorry to hear about this Jill. Let's dispell the sadn3ess with some more baby pictures!