Research Aggro!!! With many a list included.
4 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 19 November 2009 at 11/19/2009 03:16:00 pm.
AAGHHHH!!!
My stupid Research Methods tutor hates my project proposal and has given me about 0.0009% constructive criticism on it in my project feedback form which now I have to use to make it right, BEFORE the 8th of December.
ASSHAT!
I am just really, really annoyed. What annoys me the most is that out of all the 2 years worth of classes that I have taken in this degree programme, I have never had any problems with tutors, and never had any issues with getting bad feedback on a draft assignment. Never. I always
a) write my draft on time
b) submit it for review (you get 1 chance for review per semester/per course)
c) receive (in a timely manner) the tutor's comments
d) incorporate them and make changes
e) submit final draft by deadline
f) get a pretty damn good result for the effort.
Now, in the ONE class that I have serious issues with understanding and designing a project for, I end up with
a) tutor who hates my idea
b) gives me my feedback nearly 2 whole weeks late
c) loses one of my assignment drafts altogether
d) gives me mumbo-jumbo nonsense back as "feedback" that I can't even understand!!!!
I am really stressed now, and I'm going to have to
a) choose an entirely different topic and re-write my entire proposal (which I won't be allowed to submit for feedback since we only get one go per semester/per project, and just hope it turns out better than this one, or
b) stick to my guns and just keep shooting them blindly in the dark at nothing, but with gusto, and hope for the best when I turn it in in December??!?!?!
CRAP! BOLLOCKS! CRAPOLLOCKS!!!
I need to talk to a professional researcher fast. I would consider talking to my tutor but of course as I mentioned before, SOMEHOW for this ONE CLASS I managed to get La Maestra Idiota as my tutor and I am almost afraid to even phone her as she might squeal like a pig at me and shoot flaming daggers of wild boar fangs into my ear over the phone line. AAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Right now I am just channelling Elliot on Scrubs, every 2 minutes: FRICK! FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In happier news though, we are the proud new owners of an awesome 2002 Harley Davidson Night Train model Sportster which I can not WAIT to ride except it needs a few new parts first and some fixing up which we'll probably have to have done over the border. But exciting nonetheless.
AND in the "LIFESTYLE" department, I have finally found 2 places that are non-malaria and IN the country, where we can go spend a few days and blow a few grand on lazing in decadance and tranquility. The only problem is that I have to get this damn semester over with, which means effectively after the 11th of December, this city is going to be eating my dust. Hot diggity!
My stupid Research Methods tutor hates my project proposal and has given me about 0.0009% constructive criticism on it in my project feedback form which now I have to use to make it right, BEFORE the 8th of December.
ASSHAT!
I am just really, really annoyed. What annoys me the most is that out of all the 2 years worth of classes that I have taken in this degree programme, I have never had any problems with tutors, and never had any issues with getting bad feedback on a draft assignment. Never. I always
a) write my draft on time
b) submit it for review (you get 1 chance for review per semester/per course)
c) receive (in a timely manner) the tutor's comments
d) incorporate them and make changes
e) submit final draft by deadline
f) get a pretty damn good result for the effort.
Now, in the ONE class that I have serious issues with understanding and designing a project for, I end up with
a) tutor who hates my idea
b) gives me my feedback nearly 2 whole weeks late
c) loses one of my assignment drafts altogether
d) gives me mumbo-jumbo nonsense back as "feedback" that I can't even understand!!!!
I am really stressed now, and I'm going to have to
a) choose an entirely different topic and re-write my entire proposal (which I won't be allowed to submit for feedback since we only get one go per semester/per project, and just hope it turns out better than this one, or
b) stick to my guns and just keep shooting them blindly in the dark at nothing, but with gusto, and hope for the best when I turn it in in December??!?!?!
CRAP! BOLLOCKS! CRAPOLLOCKS!!!
I need to talk to a professional researcher fast. I would consider talking to my tutor but of course as I mentioned before, SOMEHOW for this ONE CLASS I managed to get La Maestra Idiota as my tutor and I am almost afraid to even phone her as she might squeal like a pig at me and shoot flaming daggers of wild boar fangs into my ear over the phone line. AAGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Right now I am just channelling Elliot on Scrubs, every 2 minutes: FRICK! FRICK FRICK FRICK FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In happier news though, we are the proud new owners of an awesome 2002 Harley Davidson Night Train model Sportster which I can not WAIT to ride except it needs a few new parts first and some fixing up which we'll probably have to have done over the border. But exciting nonetheless.
AND in the "LIFESTYLE" department, I have finally found 2 places that are non-malaria and IN the country, where we can go spend a few days and blow a few grand on lazing in decadance and tranquility. The only problem is that I have to get this damn semester over with, which means effectively after the 11th of December, this city is going to be eating my dust. Hot diggity!
Ask me about the 6' 3" Texas Ukelele player who didn't really want to be interviewed but made for an interesting night of beer-drenched conversation. Beagley Bassity needs a walk.remopso
Siempre bassetus Beaglus! I saw a very cute black beagle lab Yesterday at Bark Park. Gabby says a snoutful Thanksgiving Westras!
Does nobody leave you comments except me? A Beagley Bassety Thanksgiving of truth and justice for you then.
More bloggies! Then more comments about snoutly doggies!