Ah Magical 2010!!
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 07 January 2010 at 1/07/2010 09:17:00 am.
I think it really IS going to be the Year of Happiness!
That reminds me, I have to ask all my Chinese contractors what the Chinese calander says about 2010 - i.e. it might actually be possible that it really IS meant to be the Year of Happiness!
Here are some factors influencing my nominated "Year of Happiness" moniker for old 2010:
1. Everybody I know has good resolutions, and as far as I can tell, they're all being worked on
2. My BFF got engaged and is considering holding the wedding in my/our hometown (a slight feat, as she's a DC'er now, marrying an out-of-towner, er, out-of-countryer) quite possibly WHEN i'M HOME (or at least intending to be there) IN JULY... how freakin awesome is that!??!
3. The year is only 7 days in and already I've talked to Brandon on the phone like 5 times, and had a "group" gchat with him and Bella, and talked to Podgey on the phone once, and him on gchat every day so far, and SheofDC on the gchat every day too (would've been on the phone too, except on her bday when I called her new fancy-pants phone was acting belligerent!!) I love having good friends who are an abundance of humour therapy!!
4. The Mr. has been adhering to his resolution to be less stressed, and is far more lovable and fun in this respect
5. Jéan is coming this weekend!!
6. I already have 3 international trips planned for this year
7. The Poop Machine gets to meet both sets of grandparents this year
8. The Mr. and I get OFF the Animal Peeps committee this year
9. If I can pull off my intended plan, The Mr. gets to experience a real live smalltown-USA 4th of July
10. I am going to spend more money on myself this year, and go out for lunch more too!!
All things that make one person, yours truly, more happy. Ta-daaa!
That reminds me, I have to ask all my Chinese contractors what the Chinese calander says about 2010 - i.e. it might actually be possible that it really IS meant to be the Year of Happiness!
Here are some factors influencing my nominated "Year of Happiness" moniker for old 2010:
1. Everybody I know has good resolutions, and as far as I can tell, they're all being worked on
2. My BFF got engaged and is considering holding the wedding in my/our hometown (a slight feat, as she's a DC'er now, marrying an out-of-towner, er, out-of-countryer) quite possibly WHEN i'M HOME (or at least intending to be there) IN JULY... how freakin awesome is that!??!
3. The year is only 7 days in and already I've talked to Brandon on the phone like 5 times, and had a "group" gchat with him and Bella, and talked to Podgey on the phone once, and him on gchat every day so far, and SheofDC on the gchat every day too (would've been on the phone too, except on her bday when I called her new fancy-pants phone was acting belligerent!!) I love having good friends who are an abundance of humour therapy!!
4. The Mr. has been adhering to his resolution to be less stressed, and is far more lovable and fun in this respect
5. Jéan is coming this weekend!!
6. I already have 3 international trips planned for this year
7. The Poop Machine gets to meet both sets of grandparents this year
8. The Mr. and I get OFF the Animal Peeps committee this year
9. If I can pull off my intended plan, The Mr. gets to experience a real live smalltown-USA 4th of July
10. I am going to spend more money on myself this year, and go out for lunch more too!!
All things that make one person, yours truly, more happy. Ta-daaa!
Labels: 2010
0 Responses to “Ah Magical 2010!!”
Post a Comment