That's enough jive from these tonsils of mine
0 Comments Published by Oh Wayward One on 21 January 2010 at 1/21/2010 09:40:00 am.
What is UP with my throat these days?!?!
The infection that started my downward health spiral around new years was in my throat, and now just a mere week after I was feeling back at 100%, I've got some other jive-talkin sore throat that I swear feels like my tonsils are so swollen that they're touching each other!
But it isn't stopping me, nor CAN it stop me, because I'm on a serious deadline for work as well as too freakin busy to stop and dose myself with anything other than tea. If anyone were to ask "how are you this fine day?" they would hear the word "BUSY!" trailing off in the distance behind me, in my 100mph wake.
Tuesday we had to wake up at the crack ass of dawn to go fetch the inlaws at the airport and then it was straight into the office for me, til something stupid like 6:45pm, then home, greet inlaws, feed inlaws, do some more proofreading for work, and hit the sack. Then Wednesday (y'day) it was up at the crack ass of dawn again to rush to the airport again, and fly up to M-town for a day in the 300 degrees and sand, doing inspections. Not to mention both flights included proofreading The Mr's giant report that he's neck-deep in, instead of my normal relaxing & beer drinking. Then immediately upon arrival back in G-city, I had to do another inspection (after hours) at the airport and finally got home around 7 or something - and the same fun and games again. Feed the baby, feed the inlaws, play cards with the inlaws, jump in the pool for 3 minutes, go to bed.
Now today I'm back at the office, deadline-deadline-deadline, rush-rush-rush, etc, and followed by Animal Peeps committee meeting at 6, HOPEFULLY out of there before 9, home, inlaws, eat, bed. OH the fun we're having around here!
In the spirit of 2010 I must say I'm glad to have inlaws who are more than willing to babysit and will be cooking dinner for us tonight, and are only staying til Monday. And have been on very good behaviour since they arrived. My MIL is really good with The Joolz.... good thing too since she's raised 6 kids....!!!
OK there's my break gone.
I really need to rent some hours in the day to do some trip planning!! Where can I get some hours?? Seriously. Hours?!?
The infection that started my downward health spiral around new years was in my throat, and now just a mere week after I was feeling back at 100%, I've got some other jive-talkin sore throat that I swear feels like my tonsils are so swollen that they're touching each other!
But it isn't stopping me, nor CAN it stop me, because I'm on a serious deadline for work as well as too freakin busy to stop and dose myself with anything other than tea. If anyone were to ask "how are you this fine day?" they would hear the word "BUSY!" trailing off in the distance behind me, in my 100mph wake.
Tuesday we had to wake up at the crack ass of dawn to go fetch the inlaws at the airport and then it was straight into the office for me, til something stupid like 6:45pm, then home, greet inlaws, feed inlaws, do some more proofreading for work, and hit the sack. Then Wednesday (y'day) it was up at the crack ass of dawn again to rush to the airport again, and fly up to M-town for a day in the 300 degrees and sand, doing inspections. Not to mention both flights included proofreading The Mr's giant report that he's neck-deep in, instead of my normal relaxing & beer drinking. Then immediately upon arrival back in G-city, I had to do another inspection (after hours) at the airport and finally got home around 7 or something - and the same fun and games again. Feed the baby, feed the inlaws, play cards with the inlaws, jump in the pool for 3 minutes, go to bed.
Now today I'm back at the office, deadline-deadline-deadline, rush-rush-rush, etc, and followed by Animal Peeps committee meeting at 6, HOPEFULLY out of there before 9, home, inlaws, eat, bed. OH the fun we're having around here!
In the spirit of 2010 I must say I'm glad to have inlaws who are more than willing to babysit and will be cooking dinner for us tonight, and are only staying til Monday. And have been on very good behaviour since they arrived. My MIL is really good with The Joolz.... good thing too since she's raised 6 kids....!!!
OK there's my break gone.
I really need to rent some hours in the day to do some trip planning!! Where can I get some hours?? Seriously. Hours?!?
Labels: work
0 Responses to “That's enough jive from these tonsils of mine”
Post a Comment