User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


All sorts of stuff

WOO HOO!!!

I have just finished working on a massive project that has taken up ALL my time for the last 2 weeks and lo and behold I JUST sent it off as the UNBELIEVABLE world cup game between the USA and Slovenia. Holy SHIT what a totally RIDICULOUS excuse for a referee... without going into an unnecessary re-cap, let's just say it was clear to the UNIVERSE that the final score shouldve been 2-3 (USA) but we drew, instead. whatever. we'll get through.

So anyway, I've been so bad at blogging lately I should just dispense with the pretty paragraphs and go with points of interest. So here goes.

1. I have been quite smitten with drinking Malibu coconut rum lately. Mmm. Malibu. With a dash of pineapple juice. Mmm. Still not as delicious as Frangelico with lime juice, but a VERY close second.
2. It is freezing freaking cold here in G-city these days. OMG I can hardly even get any work done when it's my day to work from home because it's so icy cold in my house. I'm making fires in the fireplace before noon every day and it STILL doesnt warm up. Travelling to the Ozarks in July is going to blow my head off.
3. Our trip to the World Cup game on Monday was awesome. I blew that freakin' vuvuzela for 90 minutes straight and still have the busted botox-lips to prove it. OUCHHHH. But we drank some beers with Brad & Michelle and watched a great game and enjoyed spending the night with Ma & Pa P. and it was all good. I didnt get to do any shopping though which sucks because that means I'm still out 1 pair of running shoes.
4. I would LOVE to know where the phrase "DRILL BABY DRILL" went after the Gulf Oil Spill. Freakin Sarah Pain-in-the-ass, where are you NOW?! I have it on good authority from an ex-oil man here that we work with that this freakin BP fiasco should have NEVER happened because every single offshore rig should be equipped with the gear that would've been able to shut this shit DOWN the minute it busted... but he catagorically states that he knows on good authority that they cut corners and that is sick. SICK I tell you.
5. Cannot wait to blow this popsicle stand in a couple weeks... and see all my peeps... and everything!!
6. At the moment I am waiting for The Mr. to get home with Indian takeaway that we will eat while watching MORE SOCCER! WHOO HOOOO!

OK now I cant remember what I set out to post, so I'll just have to re-visit this later.

0 Responses to “All sorts of stuff”

Post a Comment



© 2006