User-agent: Googlebot-Blog Disallow: / >

My Year of Meaningful (2011)

"Quality takes you out of yourself, makes you aware of the world around you." - R.M. Pirsig


meaningful picture

image
so this scene means a lot. The Mr. is working hard and learning fast, now that he's started "real" lessons with Cedric. He gets so frustrated though... I continually have to talk him down from the "I wanna quit" ladder. Truth is, he's just so brilliant and confident in everything he does that he's not used to NOT being perfect at something, like, NOW. IMMEDIAMENTE! So learning music for the first time is hard yakka for him and he gets flustered.

but I'm really proud of his efforts & I hope he keeps it up. he's got the kind of pitbull mentality and Dutch work etic that means he can be really good if he just keeps going.

Labels:

0 Responses to “meaningful picture”

Post a Comment



© 2006